December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Time Warp
"After I get all these picture organized I have loaded to Flickr I hope to be able to post a few new pictures everyday."- This is what I posted on December 16th, and with only one post since then it seems that I have lied, sometimes lying is acceptable (sure Santa is real), but this time it is not alright and I apologize. Well Today is an extra special Christmas post, and if you are one that does not celebrate that kinda thing, then I'm sure you can still appreciate the cool things that can be created from all those lights everywhere. This was taken at the Plaza in Kansas City, my camera was on a tripod and I had my 18-55mm lens on. I then zoomed from 18 to about 35mm to get this effect. I have many more festive shots I experimented with, but am not quite ready to share them with the world quite yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment