December 5, 2010

Welcome to BEARable Photography

Welcome to BEARable Photography (see what I did there with the last name, clever... I know) This is my first time to the site also, so it is a new experience for the both of us, exciting I know.

After getting back into photography, and into digital photography for the first time, I needed someplace to share what I'm doing since I have a self-centered personality. I thought about the regular outlets such as Facebook and Flickr, but found them not to be personal enough. I also thought about Tumblr, but did not like all the reblogging action. So, here I am, after not wanting to give my money to a web host.

Please send me any messages, and encourage any critical feedback for improvement, but let it be noted I am highly sensitive and cry easily so please present them politely.

I feel good about this and hope that if anyone stumbles upon this blog it does something for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment