December 5, 2010

November HDR

So, I attended a local camera club meeting last month and their challenge until the next meeting was HDR photos. I had been playing around with HDR stuff for a few months now and was glad to have an excuse to make HDR photos for an entire month. So this post will be showcasing those photos, along with some earlier HDRs I turned out.


 I found this car behind a creepy old abandoned barn, on a gravel road somewhere in Kansas. People would occasionally drive by in their trucks that were lifted an unneeded amount and I kept fearing that this would soon turn into a Deliverance and/or Texas Chainsaw Massacre scene
 This picture was taken of an old wagon outside the Pony Express Museum.
 Taken at the Nelson Atkins Museum. While there taking pictures a white van drove up "bumping" and a bunch of qustionable people got out and started walking towards me on the front lawn. Given this was later in the night I was the only one on the grounds and began to panic. The people eventually got up to me and explained they were from Florida and were not able to get any pictures of the Museum due to their broken camera and asked if I could get some pictures of them before they had to leave in the morning. The people couldn't have been nicer, and even asked for me for tips on cameras to buy.
 Again Nelson Atkins looking across the Bloch lit pond
 This was taken at the most popular fountain in Kansas City at the J.C. Nichols Plaza. Short history lesson, The Nichols Plaza was actually the first suburban shopping mall in America.
 An HDR look at downtown K.C.
 This was actually my first HDR photo I created a few months ago.
I like the colors in this shot, and the "pop" look. I found these stairs leading up to a wall, with a DO NOT ENTER sign to the left to be ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment