December 9, 2010

Aaron and Amelia Engagement Shoot

 So here I am at my cousins house with this bandwidth I was speaking of, so I will take this time to load these pictures from this engagement shoot I did last month. This was actually my first engagement shoot, but of course I told them that it was my third (this week). I will refrain from adding titles to these, mainly because I cant think of 10 titles. If for some reasons these appeal to you I am always looking for models, and I work cheap, maybe for lunch.






This is where Aaron proposed. Nice, huh? well a word of advice, please pick someplace to propose that is photogenic, for my sake. Yes it's nice and romantic, but not photogenic, the location is surrounded by thick shrubs and trees, making them blend in like Waldo. So what to do? When all else fails, history brush.





We made it through ten whole photos and not one HDR, you guys proud of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment