December 20, 2010

New Friends

Run This Town

It is probably noticeable that I get leery of people talking to me whilst shooting, as seen from previous posts i.e. Send Help and the Shuttlecock photo from November HDR. This suspicion has been proven to be unjustifiable, since everyone I have talked to while out shooting has been more than nice, and these two guys are not an exception. I was shooting here at the Liberty Memorial getting alright pictures, but since they all seemed boring I was getting ready to move on, then these two guys came and was just standing, looking out over the Kansas City skyline, I then asked if I could take their picture and after they agreed I took a quick snapshot, thanked them and prepared to move one, the guy on the left, whose name I remember to be Derryl told me to hang on and ran up to talk to me (starting my usual cautiousness) but he seemed very interested in what I was shooting picture for and where he could see his picture. After talking for a bit I told Derryl that I was unsure if I would actually put his picture anywhere (mainly because I wasn't happy with the fist snapshot) but told him we could take a few more if he'd like. So him and his friend (Whose name I almost instantly forgot) got up on these stairs and did this pose. More happy with this silhouette I took his email and told him I'd email him a link to the blog, but was never emailed back, explaining my confusion with their names. 

No comments:

Post a Comment