December 16, 2010

Random Downtown St. Joseph

Finals are finally over, but before I go off to drink beer for a month straight, I needed to make one last post on this fabulous bandwidth here. I have also uploaded every single image I have up to Flickr and will be downloading everything off of my computer onto a huge 2TB external HDD along with burning the important stuff to DVD and keeping those at my mothers house so I can get that 2 hard copies and one off site copy. I did not have anything in particular to post today, so I will just post these few random favorites I have taken over the last month or two from downtown.
After I get all these picture organized I have loaded to Flickr I hope to be able to post a few new pictures everyday. 
 Alley Beauty
This is outside an art studio downtown in the side alley.

Yellow Cab Co.

Gutter
I was listening to a photographer on a podcast state that the best pictures he has ever shot has came from heavy rain conditions, he however did not mention how miserable it is to shoot in the rain. You can't tell from this long exposure, but it was pitch black with very fast winds, I had an umbrella over my camera leaving my self exposed to the rain(priorities), which caused for some very awkward looks from some of the drunks leaving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment