January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all. I hope your year was just as enjoyable as mine was, minus the homework and hangovers. For this New Year's Day all I have is this random picture that has nothing to do with ringing in the new year. 


Coyote Night

This Picture was taken at my university one night and I had to park up by those lights in the mid-left of this photo. I then had to walk around the pond to get this shot. MWSU has a large biology and conservation department so they have a lot of these natural ponds with woods surrounding them, but you know who likes woods and ponds more than biologists and conservationists? Foxes and other rabid dogs that would like to eat my face. This was one of the longest 30 second exposure ever because by the time I had my tripod set up I started hearing howling fairly close.This is about the third experience that I have been someplace at night in a wooded area and have heard a howl.I now take a golf club with me when I go shooting at night, in case a wolf(or crazy downtown man) wants to take my face off.

No comments:

Post a Comment