January 19, 2011

Headless

Here are two more from my experiments with light this week. I'm not sure which one I like more so I'll post them both even though they are practically the same picture. Aside from light painting I have also been painting with light... if that makes any sense. I have done a few using the technique of Eric William Curry, I am not quite ready to show the major ones I have been working on, but his is just a mini project I did where I took a 30 second exposure and ran a light across my face to get the details, I then took a flood light and his the chair I was sitting in to make it look like my head was floating. 
Headless
 Headless part deux.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you got here, too. These are really nice. and the experimental stuff is really difficult because first it has to occur to you--and for a lot of people that just doesn't or cannot happen--and then it has to turn out well, of course. These are beautiful, somewhat haunting and unique, all 3.

    ReplyDelete