February 3, 2011

Snowed In

With this onslaught of snow I have been cooped up inside giving me plenty of time to update my blog religiously, this is not how my time was spent though. Not that I couldn't force myself to create a new post, the matter of fact was I just didn't have any new stuff. I have been out in the middle of the night in during wintry snow enough this season, and have suffered from the ill effects, so inside I will stay inside during this round. I have been working hard making pictures inside with different light painting techniques, some of which I showed earlier this month, but I am not quite ready to show the rest yet... soon. So until then I will post these two I took towards the beginning of winter, one of these, of course, is my avatar, I figured I'd show the larger version, the other one is taken the same night at the WWI museum. 

 Self

Light on Night

No comments:

Post a Comment