February 15, 2011

Abandoned Green Acres pt. deux

I would like to thank the models that came out to the shoot Sunday. I would also like to give a huge thanks to Alexis and Clarissa who humble me with their photography but spent the day lugging around lights and helping in set-up.


This young lady's name is Heidi Morrow, who I turned out to be someone I had met once before, but being the professional I am was not aware of that fact until she was leaving.











This woman's name is Tana and came well prepared and was very professional, as you can see below she came outfits including a wedding dress and an electrical taped together dress which was reminder of a Silent Hill character.










These final 3 girls were just as professional and fantastic to work with, but again due to my "professionalism" I was unable to get their names before they left, but will soon update the post once the names are learned.




No comments:

Post a Comment